- Left or right side control or choose a cordless option
- Effortlessly raise and lower blinds with high-quality controls
- Reduce glare from strong sunshine
- 3 year guarantee
- how to measure & fit
Important note for measuring the width of Roller blinds
For Roller blinds, we have to allow for fittings at either end of the blind, as there is no headrail. This means the actual fabric is approximately 3.2cm less for an exact measurement and 3.7cm less for a recess measurement. You don't need to make this adjustment, we do.
Please see the below illustration to explain how to measure for an exact blind:
How big are the barrels?
There are three barrel sizes - the width of your Roller blind will determine the size of the barrel you receive, this is something to remember when you are choosing more than one size of Roller blind for the same room.
- • If your width is under 200cm your barrel will be 32mm wide
- • If your width is between 200.1cm and 240cm you barrel will be 40mm wide
- • For blinds widths over 240cm barrels are 45mm wide
What colour are the barrels?
Roller blinds come on a steel barrel in white, with white brackets, and end cap.
Reviews of Web Blinds byRead Reviews
Your new style smile is just four steps away
You measure up then pick a style, a colour, a pattern and any extras.
We make it. Check it. Test it. Check it (again). And send it to you.
Our delivery guys and gals do their stuff.
You fit your new blinds or shutters (and beam with happiness).